▹▹ FOLLOW ME ◃◃

▹▹ FOLLOW ME for Daily Updates◃◃ ❤ FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/amorelashes

Sunday 17 February 2013

Bold Eyes and Bold Lips




1. Laura Mercier: Foundation Primer - Oil Free – This product has oil controlling ingredients which will ensure your makeup to wear longer and allows a flawless application.

2. Yves Saint Laurent: Anti Cernes multi action concealer – This is a densely pigmented concealer. It is fabulous in covering up dark circles, puffiness around eyes and blemishes.

3. Yves Saint Laurent: Le Teint Touche Éclat – This foundation is weightless and it is an illuminating foundation. This foundation targets shadowy areas and it highlights, which it enhances your skin.

4. Yves Saint Laurent: Touche Éclat – Radiant touch is the magic ward that creates radiant flawless face. Using this along with Anti Cernes, any imperfection will be hidden.

TIP: Apply Touche Éclat on top of your check bones, the bridge of your nose, forehead and corner of your nose. Then blend with a foundation brush or sponge.

5. Yves Saint Laurent: Poudre Sur Mesure – This powder is a semi-loose powder. You twist the powder box to turn pressed powder into loosen powder. This is definitely the best powder I’ve used. It has the lightness feel as loosen powder and luminous matt fresh finished. Absolutely adore this! I sometime even skip the foundation and simply use the powder after Touche Éclat application.

6. Illamasqua: Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E. – It is an intense black eyeliner. I have used this liner to line my lash lines.

7. Shu Uemura: EYELASH ADHESIVE – Adhesive for false eyelashes.

8. 8a Amore Lashes: Amore Lashes FAKEit 1 – Beautiful lightness lashes, semi dramatic.
    8b Amore Lashes: Amore Lashes FAKEit 2 – Beautiful lightness lashes, natural. 

I have actually glued the two lashes together to give a dramatic and dimensional look. Yes, I can simply use a dramatic think lashes. However, I’ve discovered by gluing these two sets together it is a lot more dimensional. Also, I was planning to wear bright lipstick, I don’t want to look over the top. 




TIP: Glue the 8b on top of 8a with Shu Uemura’s adhesive and places the lashes in the box to dry. It should dry in 2 minutes. Then squizzes the lashes together before application, this will hold the lashes together securely.   


9. 9a Illamasqua: Neutral Palette – The Neutral Palette has antique gold, creamy white, rich chocolate brown and rich black shades to create a natural to dramatic look. In my look, I have used the creamy white for my top eyelid and have used rich black on the eye of my lids.
   
    9b Chanel: LES 4 OMBRES QUADRA EYESHADOW – I have used shimmering brown from Harmonie Du Soir palette to blend the shadows all together. 

TIP: Remember to blend blend blend away your shadows. Your shadow should be smoothly blended.

10. Illamasqua: Pure Pigment (Chanpagne Peach Shimmer) – This shimmer is beautiful! It is highly pigmented and it is great to apply on the corner of your eyes.

11. L'Oréal: Super Liner Liquid Eyeliner – Love this liquid eyeliner. It allows you to create dramatic bold eyes. It is long listing!! Perfect for all day wear.

12. Yves Saint Laurent: Volume Effet Faux Cils – This mascara offers the deepest black colour. I have only used a light coat on the false lashes.

13. Chanel: CRAYON SOURCILS – A must have item. It enhances your eyebrows and you’ll look alive with defined brows.

14. Chanel: LE CRAYON LÈVRES – Using lipliner will allow your lipstick to stay inline and it contours your lips.

15. Chanel: ROUGE ALLURE – Love this lipstick. It is long lasting and doesn’t dry your lips. Love it! I have used #93 Exaltee in this look.

16. Chanel: JOUES CONTRASTE – Lastly I have used light application of #64 Pink Explosion blush to add shapes and defined my cheekbones.

TIP: Do not apply your blush in a brushing/swiping motion. That would only brush off the blush you’ve applied on. Blush would be applied in a light tapping motion. This will allow your blush hold longer.

Oh I love my colour and curls from my hairdresser Asami from Dj's hair Artistry!!! 

Hope you've enjoyed. 

Amore xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...