▹▹ FOLLOW ME ◃◃
▹▹ FOLLOW ME for Daily Updates◃◃ ❤ FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/amorelashes
Monday, 18 February 2013
Bright Eyes - Fresh Face for Everyday Look
1. Start on a clean face that has been moisturized and primed.
2. Correct any under-eye dark circles with your favorite crease-less concealer and a lay-down concealer brush.
3. Apply a pearly liquid highlighter under your eyes, starting at your nose then working outward with an egg-shaped blending sponge, using the pointed end of the sponge to dab and stipple it to the desired areas (this really presses the product into the skin). Increase the area down to just above your cheekbone, all the way from your nose to the beginning of your temples.
4. Then again on about a quarter-inch above your brows, start at the outer corner above your left brow then dab all the way across to the outer corner above your right brow.
5. Last, apply foundation to your whole face, reaching the perimeters of the highlighted area, but NOT covering it. To be more precise in your foundation application, use a sponge or foundation brush, then blend with your fingers.
The key is to only apply foundation to the areas above and below the highlighted area. It’s very subtle and only a trained eye will detect it, but on a tired Monday morning, it is well worth the extra minute!